Why Choose EMBRi?
All course content has been reworked and updated to focus exclusively on the high-yield facts you need to be successful on the Board exams. Presentations put an emphasis on Board-style questions, utilizing a more effective learning format that gives participants extra practice on what they need most. More questions equals more confidence and expertise when it comes time to take your exam this fall.
Focus on Questions
Questions aren’t just limited to the course lectures! Opt to maximize your study time with supplemental question sessions:
- 50-minute morning reviews of the previous day’s topics on Days 2-4 (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday) with board exam specialist Dr. Deborah Weber
- 3 days of Evening Question Review rapid-fire question sessions included with 4-day registration or available to register separately – come back after dinner for 3 hours of more question practice!
- Daily photo quizzes test your learning as you go along
Comprehensive Review Materials
Our package of review materials included with course registration lets you continue your high-impact studying after the course. The variety of formats you get ensures that you have the right tool for every situation:
- 2-volume Syllabus Book Set with 900+ pages of detailed topic outlines for in-depth study and key-points “pearls” for quick review
- Access to Self-Study Online, our exclusive web-based bank of 650+ multiple-choice, Board-format questions to test your EM knowledge and prepare you for the exam format — get a jump start on review with your access now enabled at the time of registration!
- Study Pearls for EM Board Review Audio CDs for review on the go, with 6 hours of audio-book-style questions and answers (more than 550 total!) that’s perfect for listening to on your commute
Perfect for ConCert Prep
Don’t overlook Emergency Medicine Board Review Intensive when you’re looking for ConCert exam review — more than 30% of our participants come to prepare for their recertification exams. Make sure to sign up for the August course in anticipation of ABEM’s ConCert exam dates.
The Illinois College of Emergency Physicians has help thousands of emergency physicians pass their Boards since 1985. Get ready with the best: Make Emergency Medicine Board Review Intensive your choice for EM board preparation.